Well, I have to admit it was an alright birthday. I had a good time with grandparents and family. We got to talking about when I was a little kid and heard some stuff I had never known. I found out that my dad got this new camera for when I was born and then took all these pictures while my mom was giving birth. Kind of crazy huh? Well, turns out, the film never loaded so there are no pictures. Isn't that funny? Nothing much going on this week other than nights at On the Border. Last Saturday night was the highlight of vacation so far with The Working Title concert. Marc and I went. Afterward he had a weird run-in behind the Old Citadel (no comment). Then, on to Club Trio where James got us in for free and we got to see the band Souled Out play. Our friends Amanda and London are the lead singers and they are the best. Tonight (friday) and tomorrow night I have to work at OTB again. Should bring in some of the loot. I am going to try and lay low this break and focus on working. That seems like the most important thing for next semester. I am reading Knowing God by J.I. Packer. It is good stuff.
Top 5 songs from break so far:
5. Project 86 - Safe Haven
4. Anberlin - Cadence
3. Silers Bald - the Room Song
2. Citizen Cope - Bullet and a Target
1. The Working Title - Beloved (http://www.theworkingtitle.com/)
Friday, December 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment