Monday, November 14, 2005

Clemson upsets Florida State!

WOW! What a weekend. I had the time of my life. That is a tough ride from Louisville to Clemson and back but it was definitely worth it.

Highlights from the game and everything surrounding it. I got a sweet ticket. We got a sweet parking pass and drove to the stadium, the best stadium of all time, at around 10:30am. We got to Kyle's dad's tailgate and some random guy walked up flashing a wad of cash in our face trying to buy a cold beer. We told him we didn't have any. Random. The Criswell's tailgate was rocking. I saw a bunch of old friends. Some random guys were painting themselves.

We ended up being on the 6th row in the student section by the Clemson endzone. The game started off quickly with Clemson going up 14-0. I was already losing my voice. One of the fans got a chance to win a million dollars and DID when he threw a football through a tiny hole in some plywood. You probably saw it on Sportscenter. The fans were so loud. We did a great job. I wish I could have heard how loud it was on the field. We had our own Seminoles chant that was less than clean. Also, everyone having their hands up in the TD signal while they reviewed the one-handed catch. Aaron Kelly is the man! That should have been the top play on ESPN. We won 35-14. Next up, we are going to beat Steve Spurrier and the University of South Carolina. Later.

No comments: