Del...you gotta help me figure out how to post multiple pics. I am weak. Also, I left a comment on your sister's blog that you may want to read. I read it and was caught up in a cogitative, evangelical moment.
What's up man! I just thought I would drop by. I have a friend who was talking about Cambodia last night and it brought you to my mind. I hope things are going great.
One of my roommates and I are going to visit Dubai in January. We're looking for jobs over there to go live among the Muslims for a year or 2. If you think about it, ask God to give me wisdom in my decision making.
Tell Don and Nikki and all that I said hey! Catch ya later.
hey man, I'm leaving Wednesday (yes I'm still in Kentucky). I hope you're doing well. Whenever you're in SC (or atlanta), give me a call and maybe I can drive up because I'll be in ATL.
37 year old Southern Christian gentleman. Born in the beautiful, historic city of Charleston, South Carolina, I would eventually escape its charm and grasp to see the world. Jesus is my Savior and I seek to glorify Him in everything I do. I love to meet new people and learn about different cultures as it changes the way I see the world.
God has given me a huge heart for sports. As time goes on, that love is slowly becoming encompassed by the world's sport, football i.e. soccer. Music is my other love. My parents brought me up listening to Jimmy Buffett, James Taylor, the Beatles, Van Morrison, etc.
4 comments:
Del...you gotta help me figure out how to post multiple pics. I am weak. Also, I left a comment on your sister's blog that you may want to read. I read it and was caught up in a cogitative, evangelical moment.
I shot it.
What's up man! I just thought I would drop by. I have a friend who was talking about Cambodia last night and it brought you to my mind. I hope things are going great.
One of my roommates and I are going to visit Dubai in January. We're looking for jobs over there to go live among the Muslims for a year or 2. If you think about it, ask God to give me wisdom in my decision making.
Tell Don and Nikki and all that I said hey! Catch ya later.
hey man, I'm leaving Wednesday (yes I'm still in Kentucky). I hope you're doing well. Whenever you're in SC (or atlanta), give me a call and maybe I can drive up because I'll be in ATL.
Great knowing you Del.
Post a Comment