Hey sorry we missed your call the other night, Hayden was waiting for you to call back and leave your number...but you didn't :( We were sad and cried ourselves to sleep :)
I kid! Our little guy is going to be born in 10 days!
37 year old Southern Christian gentleman. Born in the beautiful, historic city of Charleston, South Carolina, I would eventually escape its charm and grasp to see the world. Jesus is my Savior and I seek to glorify Him in everything I do. I love to meet new people and learn about different cultures as it changes the way I see the world.
God has given me a huge heart for sports. As time goes on, that love is slowly becoming encompassed by the world's sport, football i.e. soccer. Music is my other love. My parents brought me up listening to Jimmy Buffett, James Taylor, the Beatles, Van Morrison, etc.
3 comments:
hahhahahhha what is this????????? give us so more info funny guy! is that the ball you use...so tiny!
Glad you got to play!
Hey sorry we missed your call the other night, Hayden was waiting for you to call back and leave your number...but you didn't :( We were sad and cried ourselves to sleep :)
I kid! Our little guy is going to be born in 10 days!
Post a Comment