Monday, July 13, 2009

A Petite Update...

Things here in Marseille, France are going well. We have one new teammate and another one arrives tomorrow which we are very excited about. There is also a girl from Texas who is here for another week or two and we are very glad and blessed to have her as well.

Unfortunately, I am still having problems with the memory of my Macbook and they sent it off to Paris again to be fixed. I won't buy refurbished again. Maybe I should have stuck with my namesake - Dell.

Let me know if you still read my blog and want more updates. There are even more exciting things up ahead which include a week in Germany for a conference and two weeks in Spain on the Camino de Santiago (Appalachian Trail & Catholic pilgrimmage rolled into one).

More good news - the American football team I play for (Marseille Blue-Stars), we finished the season by winning the tournament in Nice on 4th of July weekend...it was a great time. AND the next day, Katelyn, Kate, Suzanne, and I went to the Tour de France 4 hours early to get perfect spots at the start line.

IT PAID OFF because I got to meet BEN STILLER!!!

more coming soon... see video below if you haven't already

2 comments:

Robert said...

still reading. that macbook may be something else as they sometimes misdiagnose.

Unknown said...

Still read it! Great to hear little bits now and again. And thanks for tip about refurb, I was thinking about getting one for Rose.