Another late night in 2010...
Living back in South Carolina, USA after 3 years in Europe.
It takes some getting used to...
I finally found my way back to my good ole blog.
Christmas is gone but today we got some snow here which is amazing.
I had a lazy Sunday.
Good things: watched part of The Sound of Music today.
Funny story - For the longest time, I swore that I would never watch The Sound of Music because I thought it was really girly. Then, I saw a family watching it in the movie Away We Go. When I was living in England, I actually watched it on tv as part of my top 100 films challenge. I actually liked the movie and it makes me think, which is good.
Now, I am back on another music kick. Trying to find new music that touches my soul.
Right now, I am listening to The Enemy Lovers from Asheville, NC whom I found out about a year or so ago. Check 'em out - they have an EP and a B-sides album.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment