Yeah, I mean the whole trilogy. Let me give you a hint. The best movie of all time starts with a "B" and ends in an "raveheart." That is all I can say.
37 year old Southern Christian gentleman. Born in the beautiful, historic city of Charleston, South Carolina, I would eventually escape its charm and grasp to see the world. Jesus is my Savior and I seek to glorify Him in everything I do. I love to meet new people and learn about different cultures as it changes the way I see the world.
God has given me a huge heart for sports. As time goes on, that love is slowly becoming encompassed by the world's sport, football i.e. soccer. Music is my other love. My parents brought me up listening to Jimmy Buffett, James Taylor, the Beatles, Van Morrison, etc.
5 comments:
The Sixth Sense is the best of all time. However, I really like a lot of the other movies you listed. Hope your week goes better with waiting tables.
this is too hard to decide one great film out of all of those.
and when you say "Lord of the Rings" you mean the whole trilogy, I'm assuming.
Yeah, I mean the whole trilogy. Let me give you a hint. The best movie of all time starts with a "B" and ends in an "raveheart." That is all I can say.
This was very difficult, since none of these are my all time favorites. Of them though, definately Braveheart!
Post a Comment