It is the Wednesday night and Spring Break starts on Friday. I am flying out of Louisville at 1pm and arriving in Charleston around 8pm after a 3 hour layover in Washington D.C. I decided that I didn’t want to run the Bridge Run this year for several reasons. 1. I don’t want to spend all that money to run 6 miles and feel like crap afterwards. 2. I don’t want to wake up at 6:30 am the morning after I fly in for Spring Break. 3. I just tore a whole layer of skin off of the bottom of my foot. Tonight, I watched the USA soccer team beat Guatemala 2-0 and move another step towards qualifying for the 2006 World Cup in Germany! I only have about 6 weeks until I go to South Asia. I am going to try and raise some support when I go home. I am hoping also that the weather is warm and clear while I am home. Here in Louisville, it has been rainy, snowy and nasty forever. Today was really nice though.
If anyone is looking for a one or two bedroom apartment, let me know. I know a guy named Andy Lichtenberger from seminary that is running the place. It is $400 for a one bedroom and $450 for a two bedroom.
Check out the link to my friend Jessica Castro’s weblog on the left. It is the bomb!
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey i love that jessica castro girl...she is pretty hot too.
Post a Comment