Monday, March 24, 2008

Crepes, Cafes, and Circumstance

Things are going well here in France.  It has mainly been language study most of the time.  I am in class four days a week.  I have been thinking and praying for my grandfather back in the States because of his double bypass heart surgery and aortic valve replacement last Friday.  He is doing well and has been moved from ICU to a private room.   I was able to talk to him on the phone today.  

I am playing some pick-up soccer a couple days a week here.  Also, I am trying to get on a soccer team and possibly a volleyball team.  Hopefully, that will happen.  

I still do not have internet/cable/phone setup yet.  The French telephone company didn't switch my phone line over right or activate it correctly.  They were only there 5 minutes.  So, hopefully that gets rectified this week.  Not much more to write about right now.   All for now....

2 comments:

The Kilcoynes said...

We love you, man! Come on over when you need some technology.

The Kilcoynes said...

Now you have internet, phone AND tv!!