Thursday, July 14, 2005

A Great Day in History

Most of you may not even know it but this is the day that we light up the new Arthur Ravenel Bridge in Charleston, SC. Tonight at 9pm they will have a HUGE fireworks show and light up the new bridge that opens up to traffice Saturday morning. This bridge will be the biggest span bridge in North America (so they tell me). I am really excited about it. The old Cooper River Bridges are so scary and old. Charleston is crazy with excitement. I am blessed to have the night off from work as I have been working a lot. I will write later how the whole shebang goes off. A week from today I should be back in Louisville, KY. I work Friday and Saturday night. Sunday night we have our soccer championship. Reporting from the greatest city on Earth....

No comments: