Sunday, July 03, 2005

The Land of the Tourists

With Fourth of July being tomorrow, tourists from North, South, and West have converged upon the Tri-county Charleston area. My own locality, ISLE OF PALMS, has been taken over. It is so small that it is just covered with cars parking to go to the beach. I guess it comes with the territory. Last night, in downtown Charleston was the same story. Today wasn't the best of days as I locked my keys in my car at church. Well, I have about 2 weeks or so until I return to the Ville. I will spend this time waiting tables more often and trying to make some much needed cash. I am so glad that I came home. It has been a blast. I really enjoy spending time with the people that I met and also the ones I have known for a while. I really don't have much to write about so this is it.

July 10 is the playoffs for my indoor soccer league. We are the #1 seed and play the #4 seed. I will let yall know how it turns out.

If you get a chance, please check out the cartoon show Aqua Teen Hunger Force on the Cartoon Network. It is the BEST!!!!

No comments: