Friday, July 29, 2005
The Most Ever
Welcome one and all. Yes, I am updating my blog. I have been back in Louisville, Kentucky for a little over a week now. I miss Charleston but I have to admit The Ville is growing on me. It isn't that bad. I have been coaching high school soccer every day this week. It has been great. My friend Daniel (from seminary) and I are the two new coaches and are helping the varsity head coach. I was going to be the JV Head Coach but it doesn't look like we will have enough people to have a Varsity and JV team. I have busted my hump this week because I have tried to do most of the conditioning and practicing with them as well as in the weight room. I also played my first indoor game here Wednesday night with a great team. So, I have had a full week of soccer. Probably more soccer than I have ever played in one week. Last night, I watched D.C. United lose to English champion Chelsea FC 2-1. Today is our weekly seminary soccer match as well. Ok, are you still with me. That is about it. My new living quarters is great but pretty boring right now as I am the only one here. Two of my roommates will be back tomorrow night and the other two in a couple of weeks. I have some new pictures I will try and put up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment