My team and I have been in a small rental house closer to the border of Spain. It has been a really good time here. We have been able to get to know each other better and learn about what ministry will look like in the city. I think we will head back to Marseille on Friday. We will be back in language school on Monday. For the weekend, I am planning to try and play some football near the beach to get back in shape. I have been invited to come practice with a team called SMUC (Stade Marseillais Universite Club) so that they can see if they want me to join them.
While we have been in Limoux, we have been able to tour around a little bit during our free time. The other day we went in to Carcassonne and toured the famous castle there. It was pretty amazing and I have added pictures on facebook from it. Or Katie has. There have also been some little perks here as we have had Rice Krispie Treats, sweet tea, and Domino's Pizza..go figure.
There has also been a time for me to think deeply about some things that God is trying to teach me. Some things aren't totally clear right now but mainly it is about relationships. More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment