Back in Marseille - It has been quite a busy summer for me. Recently, I spent a much needed (ahem) vacation in Manchester, England. I know, I know, you didn't think I liked England. Well, I gave it a shot and by shot I mean attending three professional English football (real football) matches in 5 days. And the verdict is: I LOVE IT!
Now, I don't know what it would be like to live there but for now I am happy to visit. Let's just say I have adopted England as one of my favorite countries. As we speak, I am drinking some English style tea with milk.....awesome!
Then, my team and I spent about five days in Belgium for a conference. It was good. Below are a few pictures and I will probably add some pictures from England on my other blog.
A real, live Belgian waffle...it was delicious!
5 comments:
YAY YAY YAY for english tea and waffles!!!!!!!!!! i am so glad you got to try them both!!!!!!!!!! and that you loved the football games!!!!!!!!! FUN FUN
ps. like the new picture up top!!!!! beautiful!
Hey, Del... okay I am confused... Was it the football games or the country of England that you liked??
Wasn't that an awesome waffle!
Hi Del, I just wanted let you know that I started a new blog to keep in touch with our fans and answer questions about the record "Singularity." We are having some pretty great conversations about God, art, music, science and technology and I would love to have your participation. Check it out when you have a moment and let me know what you think.
There are two blogs that deal with different topics.
1. (mostly personal) http://mycontracrostipunctus.blogspot.com/
2. (mostly God,art,music,science,worldview related)
http://whatissingularity.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
Jacob Anthony Marshall (mae)
That is fantastic! I would really love your input into these discussions especially since you are out there doing the work. I have had the joy of experiencing France on three occasions and I love that country. I know that our relationship with France has been stressed in the past but I always found that if I was humble and grateful, I was treated with complete respect. Thanks for writing back and please enlighten us whenever possible with your perspective on faith, culture and action :)
How cool that you had a REAL Belgium waffle!!!
Post a Comment