very nice. one of these years i will get to paris on bastille day! the first time i ever went to europe, i missed July 4 in the states and came home before bastille day in france. so sad!
37 year old Southern Christian gentleman. Born in the beautiful, historic city of Charleston, South Carolina, I would eventually escape its charm and grasp to see the world. Jesus is my Savior and I seek to glorify Him in everything I do. I love to meet new people and learn about different cultures as it changes the way I see the world.
God has given me a huge heart for sports. As time goes on, that love is slowly becoming encompassed by the world's sport, football i.e. soccer. Music is my other love. My parents brought me up listening to Jimmy Buffett, James Taylor, the Beatles, Van Morrison, etc.
2 comments:
awesome! come on, del... I am sure with iMovie you can rotate those videos 90 degrees!
very nice. one of these years i will get to paris on bastille day! the first time i ever went to europe, i missed July 4 in the states and came home before bastille day in france. so sad!
Post a Comment