Wow, it has been really hot here in Louisville the past couple of days. We have four days until classes start here at school for the fall semester. The high school soccer team I am coaching lost tonight in the alumni game but we played well. The restaurant was good work the past couple of days back but the next two I didn't make any money. Tuesday night, I made $12 because I was on the patio and it was too hot to have customers out there. I am just looking forward to the weekend and getting ready for my classes. I am taking Intercultural Communication with Dr. Sills (my first missions class here), Elementary Greek with Dr. Vickers, Systematic Theology III with Dr. Moore, and maybe Pastoral Care with Dr. Cheong.
On a more important note, the English Premiership Football Season (soccer) starts this Saturday as Manchester United plays Everton. ManU beat Debrecen the other night in their Champions League qualifier while Everton lost to Villareal in their first leg. Manchester is looking pretty good for the upcoming season whether Louis Saha is hurt or not. I just hope that we do not sign Michael Owen from Real Madrid (he is so arrogant).
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment