MUTE MATH is an amazing band that I have had the privilege of seeing in concert. I have probably seen them like 5 or 6 times. It was random that I saw them at Ichthus Festival 2005! Then, I saw them the next week in Louisville with Mat Kearney. My friend Michael McDaniel and I drove to Bloomington, Indiana to see them with 3 other amazing bands (The Working Title, Circa Survive, and Mae). check out these bands. I also saw Mute Math in Mt. Pleasant, SC and in Charlotte, NC.
They have a NEW ALBUM coming out in September and it will ROCK!
Drummer Darren King records some drumming for the new album set to come out in SEPTEMBER!!!!
Here is an older video for you to see what they are like! David Letterman likes them!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment