Hey Nikki, I am back home in Charleston, SC. It is beautiful here. I don't mean to brag but it is. Well, that night we stayed at the L.S.D. guest house. It stands for Lodge seomthing something. I shared the room with Robbie Sagers. It was like 100 degrees (exaggeration) at night and no A/C or fans. We had mosquito netting. But, there were ants in our bed, mosquitos got inside the netting, etc. I had to wear long pants to sleep. All night I tossed and turned. If I end up getting malaria then this is my story. The next morning a few of us had bites all over our arms and feet. It was one of the worst nights of sleep EVER.
37 year old Southern Christian gentleman. Born in the beautiful, historic city of Charleston, South Carolina, I would eventually escape its charm and grasp to see the world. Jesus is my Savior and I seek to glorify Him in everything I do. I love to meet new people and learn about different cultures as it changes the way I see the world.
God has given me a huge heart for sports. As time goes on, that love is slowly becoming encompassed by the world's sport, football i.e. soccer. Music is my other love. My parents brought me up listening to Jimmy Buffett, James Taylor, the Beatles, Van Morrison, etc.
2 comments:
Do tell, Del! Do Tell!
Hey Nikki,
I am back home in Charleston, SC. It is beautiful here. I don't mean to brag but it is. Well, that night we stayed at the L.S.D. guest house. It stands for Lodge seomthing something. I shared the room with Robbie Sagers. It was like 100 degrees (exaggeration) at night and no A/C or fans. We had mosquito netting. But, there were ants in our bed, mosquitos got inside the netting, etc. I had to wear long pants to sleep. All night I tossed and turned. If I end up getting malaria then this is my story. The next morning a few of us had bites all over our arms and feet. It was one of the worst nights of sleep EVER.
Post a Comment