Monday, June 06, 2005

South Carolina Dreamin'

I am sitting here in the computer lab at school because the internet at the house is messing up. I think I fixed it but for some reason it will not work with my laptop wireless card. Well, things have changed since I returned to Louisville on Thursday. I found out I owe some money to the school still for mission trip. So, it looks like I am not going to take Elementary Greek this summer with Dr. Vickers. I also don't think I should take it because it requires like 6 hours of study a night and I wouldn't be able to work to make the money I need. For these reasons and after talking to other people, it looks like the best idea is to drive back to Charleston for about a month and work at On the Border there until returning in July to start coaching soccer.

I am also unable to put pictures of my trip on the blog because they are on my computer so I will work on that still. I am sorry. So, anyway, I am still trying to decide when I should leave for home. Maybe this week or maybe next Monday or so. I am still undecided. I have decided that I need to get in better shape though. I have started running everyday and eating better. We will see how that goes. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Ah, yes. The summer "get in shape" plan. I know that one. I'm on it now. Sort of. Haha--it comes and goes. I hope you have better longevity with things like that than I do. :-) I know I'm commenting just on this post, but I also looked at the pictures from your trip. Really cool. Michael and Amber have pics of their new place up now. Also fun. Best of luck with learning Greek and deciding when to go home. Later!