I have been home almost one week and it has been very eventful. I have been waiting tables almost every night. I got to do some lawn mowing in about 95 degree heat, go to The Working Title concert, play some indoor soccer (I had two assists), etc. The weather here is so beautiful. I still haven't been surfing but I will have to remedy that. I need to find my sister's longboard though. I only made $ 30 last night as it was dead. Hopefully, I will make more tonight. I watched the movie Supersize Me and it turned out to be very informative and made me not want to eat Fast food ever again. I still have the people from my recent missions trip on my mind. I came upon this article today. http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050613/ts_nm/india_missionaries_assault_dc_1
I don't have much internet connection where I am but check it here and there. I am keeping pretty busy. Take care and God bless.
Delio
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment