Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hilarious!!!

Ok, you have got to check out this video. Some guy in a dorm caught his roommate on video dancing. Check it out.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/dancewhiteboy.html

AND remember Wednesday at 2:30pm on ESPN 2, Manchester United vs. AC Milan.

Tomorrow I am giving my Spanish classes their first quiz. We will see how they do. They will either love me or hate me. :)

4 comments:

Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

So...do you think that it was all set-up or do you think the roommate really didn't have a clue about the camera?

I don't know what I think yet...

Del said...

I think the roommate really didn't have a clue. It had to be edited due to time when he wasn't back yet from class. His reaction was good. Unsolved mystery.

I got the invite for Saturday but don't know if I can come yet due to work. Thanks though.

Nikki Leigh Daniel said...

Del!
You're not coming to the party? Oh great, I might as well cancel the whole thing. You are the star! The life of the party! You are...The DEL.
Okay, seriously, you can come after work. We'll probably be hanging out until around 12:30 or so...

Lorie said...

So you're a Spanish teacher? Where? I'm applying for a Spanish position at a high school hear in Louisville. Lord willing...