First, I refuse to talk about, well you know.
Second, Please go to my buddy Nick Nye's music site at http://www.purevolume.com/nicknye
Third, I am starting to really love teaching. Kids are really great. It makes me feel better when a kid understands something than when I wait on stupid customers and they enjoy their experience at On the Border.
Fourth, I am just going to post some quotes that I like lately.
"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."-A Christian worker in Southeast Asia
"The greatest gift you can give the world is your intimacy with God." Dwight Robertson
Friday, February 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Del,
Hey, I just read your comment to Laura Beth's...and so you are encouraged, I bragged on you. Thank you for your friendship.
Elizabeth Bailey
Post a Comment