Monday, February 28, 2005

A Shade of Creativity

Oh, how I long to live a full life
I want to be out there
I long to be learning and living
Experiences can never be replaced
By other people’s ideas

Do you remember that time
A friend says to me
Yes, I do and I smile
And I always will

Oh, these four walls are choking me
The ocean is calling me
I want to be out there
Where no one can find me or touch me
Except God

I have never been so at peace
Than when I was out there
Only my board and I
Though some may not understand

I don’t want to be sleep
But want to be wide awake and in awe of life
Seeing all things as they are……wondrous

2 comments:

leslie said...

that's really good!!

leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.