Mondays are tough days for me. I have Systematic Theology I from 8am to 11am. Then, I have New Testament II from 1pm to 4pm. That is a long day. In Sunday school yesterday and in Systematic today we talked about signs in the Bible that God gives to let us remember that He remembers. One example of this is the rainbow in Genesis that signifies the Noahic covenant.
Del's Clumsy Story of the Day: I put some pop tarts in the kitchen toaster because I couldn't use the one in my room b/c my roommate was sleeping (that is a sentence fragment). I burnt them and when I pulled them out I burned my hand. The sugar glaze on one of the pop tarts burned my hand and I got 2nd degree burns on my fingers. Kind of funny huh?
I had Intramural Basketball tonight. We won and I had two points. The next game is on Valentine's Day so I am thinking I will get more playing time.
Tomorrow morning I have an interview at Evangel Christian School for a possible part-time teaching position and/or soccer coaching job. I am excited. I will let you know how it goes. There is also an advertisement in the Southern job flyer for soccer coaches so there is another opportunity. After I find out about the job, I can decide which mission trip I should go on this summer.
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Del,
We're praying for you about the Evangel job opening. Let us know how it turns out.
In Christ,
Russell Moore
Post a Comment