Monday, October 10, 2005

Wednesday, October 19th

Who wants to go with me? Next Wednesday, three of my favorite bands are playing together in Bloomington, Indiana at 8pm. It is like 100 miles away. The bands that are playing are...

Mae - awesome band - http://www.myspace.com/mae best song - embers and envelopes

Circa Survive - ? - http://www.myspace.com/circasurvive

The Working Title (the boys from Chucktown) - http://www.myspace.com/theworkingtitle , also http://www.theworkingtitle.com/

Mute Math - http://www.myspace.com/mutemath

I have never seen Mae or Circa Survive before. But, Mae's music is awesome. I have seen The Working Title and also Mute Math several times and would highly recommend them as awesome live bands. Let me know if you want to go. You will not be let down. Here is the website of the place where they are playing.

http://www.rhinosyouthcenter.org/club/ - Oct. 19th

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

sounds like it will be fun... probably will be a bunch of high schoolers and underground kind of people, though, so be careful. You taking Mikey McD with you?

Anonymous said...

What time we leaving? I need to be back to be in bed by 9.

Jonathan said...

Everybody go see Elizabethtown

leslie said...

GO 'STROS!!!!

~Leslie

Jonathan said...

Whoa del - what's up with this? You should delete the above comment, or I'm going to prank call that girl and pretend I'm you.

Man, she's pretty bold to just leave her number on the internet, huh?