37 year old Southern Christian gentleman. Born in the beautiful, historic city of Charleston, South Carolina, I would eventually escape its charm and grasp to see the world. Jesus is my Savior and I seek to glorify Him in everything I do. I love to meet new people and learn about different cultures as it changes the way I see the world.
God has given me a huge heart for sports. As time goes on, that love is slowly becoming encompassed by the world's sport, football i.e. soccer. Music is my other love. My parents brought me up listening to Jimmy Buffett, James Taylor, the Beatles, Van Morrison, etc.
3 comments:
I believe the most obvious answer, is "sin".
Lenny, you should know this...not just sin, but the sin of the elect.
what happens when you click here?
Exactly Leslie. Thank you for finishing my thought. I was hoping somebody would.
Post a Comment