We just arrived in Bangkok, Thailand and have a slight 5 hour layover here before heading to our city in South Asia. We are really tired as we have been flying non stop from Saturday night until now. We flew from Louisville to Cincinnati to Los Angeles to Hong Kong (14 hour flight) to Bangkok. I am so nasty because I haven't had a shower in 2 days but it is a good thing. This is what it is all about. I really appreciate your prayers and my team does also. I feel like the team is really coming together and getting to know each other better. We will split up into 3 teams as of tomorrow and we are really excited. I don't know if I will have internet anymore after today. I am back in the same place in the Bangkok airport where I have been many times. I was even sick on the floor here one time with Ashley Anderson taking care of me. This trip is HUGE and I am treating it as such. I was reading through Acts and am excited to see what God is going to do through us. God bless you all.
Del
Sunday, May 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment