Monday, May 30, 2005
It's a funny thing...
Love is a funny thing. We have such a scued view of love. What would we do without Jesus' example. It is a cool wind to the soul to see people helping others, looking outside of themselves. We meet so many amazing people in our lifetimes. Some we know for long periods of time and others we meet and will never see again. I get so miffed when I meet an amazing guy or GIRL and the next thing you know you are miles and miles apart. That is why we must cherish those we love and have for as long as we have them. The more people I meet and the more I become amazed at what God has done in creating them and bringing them into my life. Who am I? I don't deserve such friends. If only I would cherish Jesus above all. He is so much more than a friend yet He is a friend. Jesus, I pray that you would continue to bring amazing men and women of God into my life that I can learn from their example.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmm. that sounded like a "shout out" to me. i hope she's cute. j/k. i too am glad to know jesus and you, del s. and glad that you know jesus knows you and me. and that i know the both of you knowing me knowing you.
Post a Comment