Saturday, May 21, 2005
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
hey,we just got back from our two days in the villages. it was tough butit was also very good. we went to about 4 different villages.everywhere we went the people would surround us. it took some gettingused to if I got used to it at all. it was a 3.5 hour train ridenorth. the people were all muslim. some were very accepting. somewere also very hostile. some were upset at bush or america ingeneral. i have much more to write about this but not now. thank youfor your prayers. we are continuing to pray for the tracts we handedout, many of them, and also the bibles. seeds have been planted. wewill spend two days in the city, tomorrow going to william carey'schurch again. monday we head out to another village until wednesday ithink. then, we fly home. some people have gotten sick but not I. Iwould love to hear back from you if you have time. I will hopefullycheck email again on thursday in bangkok, hopefully. then, friday ifly into charleston for about a week. take care and God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment