I have said it for four years. I do not like our quarterback Charlie Whitehurst. I don't want to say I am challenging his manhood but..... Gosh, he just doesn't make good decisions. I would almost rather put Will Proctor back in. This is Charlie's senior year so if I can just get through this year then we will be better. Clemson fought and fought and fought. They were down a couple of times. Especially in overtime when they were down by a touchdown and came back on 3rd down and scored one and also when they had to hold Miami inside the 10. I was going nuts listening to the game on Yahoo Radio since it wasn't shown on TV.
Today, I went to the Louisville game. I went with some of friends of mine: Lindie, Lindsay, and a new friend named Ryan. Lindie scored some amazing tickets and a sweet parking pass!! They killed Oregon State (who didn't deserve to be on the same field). I will post some pictures.
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment