It's cool that you learned how to do that, can you refer me to someone who can show me how? I'm flying out to west palm tomorrow for the week, so if you can tell me in a quick email or something that would be awesome! I hope you have a good week. Check out my blog if you get some time.
37 year old Southern Christian gentleman. Born in the beautiful, historic city of Charleston, South Carolina, I would eventually escape its charm and grasp to see the world. Jesus is my Savior and I seek to glorify Him in everything I do. I love to meet new people and learn about different cultures as it changes the way I see the world.
God has given me a huge heart for sports. As time goes on, that love is slowly becoming encompassed by the world's sport, football i.e. soccer. Music is my other love. My parents brought me up listening to Jimmy Buffett, James Taylor, the Beatles, Van Morrison, etc.
3 comments:
Hey Del,
It's cool that you learned how to do that, can you refer me to someone who can show me how? I'm flying out to west palm tomorrow for the week, so if you can tell me in a quick email or something that would be awesome! I hope you have a good week. Check out my blog if you get some time.
Hey Del,
Where are you?
df
I am from Iowa!! I am glad you like that quote!!!
Post a Comment