Ok, as you can see from my movie picks, I am a big fan of the underdog and movies like Rudy, Hoosiers, etc. Below is a link to a great article on Notre Dame letting a dying boy call the first play of their game against Washington. Check it out. If you want to, there is also a video of it on the ESPN website.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2172623&CMP=OTC-DT9705204233
Well, speaking of underdogs, my soccer team plays Trinity this afternoon at 5:30. I am sure all of the kids on the team think we are going to get drilled. I am thinking about giving some sort of speech like Gene Hackman does on Hoosiers or something like that if the head coach will let me. That would be awesome if we pulled it out.
Well, if you haven't given me your top 5 movies then do it now. I am going to try and come up with the top 5 movies that people voted for on here. I think Braveheart may be #1!! YES!!! It definitely won't be Sense and Sensibility.
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Del,
come on, you can't fool us, I saw your Collector's Edition of Sense and Sensibility at your house!
click here to not waste your time
Post a Comment