Representing Clemson at the Louisville game today!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so glad you put some pics up! And you changed your profile one. How great! I mean, that other one was from at least five years ago:) Glad to hear you're doing great and having fun. Was gonna ask, are you going to be in Charleston over Christmas?
37 year old Southern Christian gentleman. Born in the beautiful, historic city of Charleston, South Carolina, I would eventually escape its charm and grasp to see the world. Jesus is my Savior and I seek to glorify Him in everything I do. I love to meet new people and learn about different cultures as it changes the way I see the world.
God has given me a huge heart for sports. As time goes on, that love is slowly becoming encompassed by the world's sport, football i.e. soccer. Music is my other love. My parents brought me up listening to Jimmy Buffett, James Taylor, the Beatles, Van Morrison, etc.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you put some pics up! And you changed your profile one. How great! I mean, that other one was from at least five years ago:) Glad to hear you're doing great and having fun. Was gonna ask, are you going to be in Charleston over Christmas?
Post a Comment